Who I Is

I'm just an old(er) Rugby player from Northern Iowa who has gained a great deal from the sport of Rugby, and like to share my love of this sport with family, friends, and other Ruggers. If you have some time, check out my links on the right side of this page. In the Flickr photo albums there are over 2,000 pics from past Rugby trips I've taken, and from my hometown team, River City Rugby. There's also some great videos on the YouTube link! If you want to learn more about Golden Oldies Rugby be sure to click on that link as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what I post here. I am on Facebook too, so look me up and add me if you'd like. Cheers!



FYI- These posts are from newest to oldest, so if you want to start at the first post, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts" , or use the links at the right side of the page to select dates.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stats and Comments

Wow, I just checked my Blog's stats and here's where folks have viewed my Blog from:

United States: 167
Australia: 23
Canada: 11
United Kingdom: 6
Netherlands: 4
Cook Islands: 2
New Zealand: 1

This info is kind of encouraging since I haven't even started my tour yet! I'd like to strongly encourage everyone to leave a comment at some point. It will be interesting to see where everyone is from and where they learned about my blog. Of course I have done a bit of emailing to folks, and posted the link on my Facebook page, but I don't know anyone from the Netherlands, and four people have stopped by! So, pick any post you like and click on the "comment" tab. All comments will be sent to me through email to be approved before they are posted (to prevent spam and bad language), but they will get added at some point. Thanks for checking out my Blog! This time next week I'll be on my way Down Under for my 3rd Festival! Can't wait....

No comments: