Who I Is

I'm just an old(er) Rugby player from Northern Iowa who has gained a great deal from the sport of Rugby, and like to share my love of this sport with family, friends, and other Ruggers. If you have some time, check out my links on the right side of this page. In the Flickr photo albums there are over 2,000 pics from past Rugby trips I've taken, and from my hometown team, River City Rugby. There's also some great videos on the YouTube link! If you want to learn more about Golden Oldies Rugby be sure to click on that link as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what I post here. I am on Facebook too, so look me up and add me if you'd like. Cheers!



FYI- These posts are from newest to oldest, so if you want to start at the first post, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts" , or use the links at the right side of the page to select dates.



Friday, September 10, 2010

Good Article in Sydney Paper

I have "Golden Oldies Rugby" on a Google alert, so get a few alerts a week in regards to the Festival. This article was in my alerts this morning:

http://southern-courier.whereilive.com.au/news/story/world-golden-oldies-rugby-festival-at-centennial-parklands/


It's kinda humorous in some parts.

A few of the Dogs are already heading down to start their adventures earlier than some of us. They plan on touring other parts of the country, and even different countries on their extended trips. My room mate from Edinburgh, Clancy, left yesterday for New Zealand. That's us in the photo below "posing" under a sign posted above the entrance to a business in Old Town Edinburgh in 2008. Have fun buddy!! CYA in Sydney soon!


No comments: