Who I Is

I'm just an old(er) Rugby player from Northern Iowa who has gained a great deal from the sport of Rugby, and like to share my love of this sport with family, friends, and other Ruggers. If you have some time, check out my links on the right side of this page. In the Flickr photo albums there are over 2,000 pics from past Rugby trips I've taken, and from my hometown team, River City Rugby. There's also some great videos on the YouTube link! If you want to learn more about Golden Oldies Rugby be sure to click on that link as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what I post here. I am on Facebook too, so look me up and add me if you'd like. Cheers!



FYI- These posts are from newest to oldest, so if you want to start at the first post, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts" , or use the links at the right side of the page to select dates.



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slabbs is Visiting!

A fellow Rugger, amazing Sydney tour guide and host, and good friend, Marty "Slabbs" Rodgers will be in the States later this month and the first part of November on business. He was able to set aside some time to visit our neck of the woods on November 5th and 6th, so we have set up a little party for him. It's going to be fun to see Marty again even though it's only been a month since we said our good-byes at the Final Dinner in Sydney on October 3rd. He's good people, and I can only hope we can do as well hosting him as he did for our merry band of travelers to his country during our tour. Cheers Marty! CYA soon buddy!

Marty is in the center in this picture

No comments: