Who I Is

I'm just an old(er) Rugby player from Northern Iowa who has gained a great deal from the sport of Rugby, and like to share my love of this sport with family, friends, and other Ruggers. If you have some time, check out my links on the right side of this page. In the Flickr photo albums there are over 2,000 pics from past Rugby trips I've taken, and from my hometown team, River City Rugby. There's also some great videos on the YouTube link! If you want to learn more about Golden Oldies Rugby be sure to click on that link as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what I post here. I am on Facebook too, so look me up and add me if you'd like. Cheers!



FYI- These posts are from newest to oldest, so if you want to start at the first post, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts" , or use the links at the right side of the page to select dates.



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hawaii Bound!!

In just a couple of days I will pack up my kit and head west to Hawaii for my 4th Olde Barking Dogs tour! There will be four of us Dogs who will be making our 4th consecutive tour with the OBDs: myself, Ron Tjaden, Craig Skott, and my room mate from Edinburgh, Scotland, Clancy Turner. This will be our first Vintage Rugby Carnival, and am greatly looking forward to running into many old friends from past tours. My lovely wife Kim will be making this trip with me, her first tour with us. Can't wait to hit the beach, the pitch, and quite possibly a couple of bars to hoist some cold ones with new and old friends. If you're going to be in Hawaii for the Carnival the Dogs will be residing at the Aston Beach Hotel, so look us up! I trade heavily, especially pins and t-shirts, so don't hesitate to look for me. My pin count is presently over 250, so always looking for new ones! Aloha!!

No comments: