Who I Is

I'm just an old(er) Rugby player from Northern Iowa who has gained a great deal from the sport of Rugby, and like to share my love of this sport with family, friends, and other Ruggers. If you have some time, check out my links on the right side of this page. In the Flickr photo albums there are over 2,000 pics from past Rugby trips I've taken, and from my hometown team, River City Rugby. There's also some great videos on the YouTube link! If you want to learn more about Golden Oldies Rugby be sure to click on that link as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy what I post here. I am on Facebook too, so look me up and add me if you'd like. Cheers!



FYI- These posts are from newest to oldest, so if you want to start at the first post, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts" , or use the links at the right side of the page to select dates.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

USA Rugby Future

I can't help but be excited about the future of USA Rugby after watching the Las Vegas 7s this past weekend on NBC! Man, when you think of the talented athletes our country has, it's hard to not wonder what our Eagles would be like with some of the current pro sports athletes trying out for a spot to represent America in worldwide competition! Nice to dream isn't it?? Fingers crossed for the advancement of this great sport in our country! Things are looking up I think.............Come on all you multi-millionaires, step up and support our team!!!!

No comments: